We are a technology company on a mission to make education accessible. Study.com helps millions of students improve their grades, gain career skills and earn college credit. We offer self-paced, online video courses that cover every subject taught in middle school through junior college as well as a growing suite of corporate learning and professional education products. We’ve built our platform from the ground up, leveraging data and technology to make the entire learning process simple and engaging for students.
We are a profitable, fast growing company looking to expand our team.
We began our journey in 2002 as a self-funded start-up and have grown every year since our inception. As a small, independent company, our employees have a direct impact on company direction and results.
We are located in the heart of downtown Mountain View, just a few steps from the Caltrain station. We only hire top talent, so those who pass our rigorous interview process will find themselves as part of one of the brightest and most innovative teams in Silicon Valley.
We have a culture of social responsibility. As we continue to generate profits, we give back by funding scholarship programs and helping charitable organizations provide open access to information and education throughout the poorest regions of the world.
Come join us on our mission and make a difference.
About the Senior Account Manager - Digital Advertising Position
The Senior Account Manager - Digital Advertising will play a vital role in leading the team to sustain and grow B2B business by:
- Serving as a leader on the client services team and managing the most valuable, and sometimes most difficult clients.
- Owning all day-to-day customer communication with clients (predominately via email & phone).
- Managing campaigns and reoccurring monthly operations required to keep campaigns running efficiently (IOs, billing, adjustments, etc.).
- Using an educational approach to teach clients about Study.com’s products and how to maximize their ROI.
- Strategizing with internal teams regarding fulfillment planning and campaign optimization.
- Solving client problems by using excel to analyze performance data when campaigns are under-performing and create proposed solutions.
- Preparing and deliver strategic client presentations using PowerPoint.
- Creating and maintaining client relationship documentation in Zoho CRM.
- Being the voice of the client when working with leadership and cross-functional teams to improve our product and features.
As a Sr. Account Manager, you will be a part of the digital advertising team. The Sr. Account Manager will focus mainly on maintaining and growing existing business but will also collaborate with sales team members to smoothly transition new client communication and responsibilities. If you enjoy being outward facing, solving problems and being challenged, then this is a great fit for you. Our team members are outgoing, supportive and dedicated to solving problems and growing business. We work hard to reach our goals and regularly celebrate team and individual accomplishments with yummy treats, gift cards, and events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications or related field
- 5-10 years of experience in campaign management for performance-based advertising delivering outstanding service and results (client referrals required)
- A strong customer service orientation and a commitment to delivering exceptional customer support
- High level of professionalism and responsiveness
- Excellent written and verbal communication, time management and organizational skills
- Expert in MS Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Willingness to travel (expected about 1-2 times a quarter)
- CRM experience (preferably Zoho) and experience with JIRA or other issue tracking systems
- Experience with pay per lead (PPL) or pay per click (PPC) advertising
Why work for Study.com?
- Help make education accessible to people who need it
- Enjoy a fun, casual and collaborative working environment
- Join a profitable and financially stable company
- Help guide company decisions and direction
- See results of your work in days, not years
- Have your work impact 30+ million web visitors each month
- Grow professionally with our training and skill development programs
- Work with other talented and passionate team members
- Competitive compensation (including salary and bonus plan)
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- 20 days of flexible paid time off annually (increases to 30 days over 5 years)
- Additional 10 paid holidays annually
- Flexible work schedules
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans (we pay 100% of premiums)
- Fully subsidized Caltrain pass
- Tuition reimbursement and gift matching programs
- Stocked kitchen and beverages provided
- Company sponsored gym memberships
- Company sponsored Friday happy hour to celebrate weekly accomplishments